Thursday 14 February 2013

Love dummy.

……….I'm not one of the bookful blockheads of love; In fact, I've never been. I never on any day would pretend to pass down any knowledge on love; I haven't even learnt to listen to people talk about love. I may be doing the art of writing a disservice by pretending to assume the love doctor's role. Cupid may never forgive me.
I only hear people propound theories on what love is; at least the theorists agree on one thing: that love is a beautiful feeling. I also heard that when two people are in love, it feels like them holding a rubber band at both ends, obviously if they both don't hold their ends tightly, one may be hurt if one end escapes the other's finger. I especially hate getting hurt, more so if it's as a result of my own decisions. Some think it would be safe to stay away from this rubber band of love, afteral, you may never get hurt if you don't hold it. I thought so too, but you see, love seems to me like an emotional imperative. We can't stay away from it entirely, even if we refuse to assume the feeling, we may hear it in songs, come by it in stories, watch in movies or even listen about it in sermons. Love perhaps pervades every hem of our social fabric. It's unfortunate that many of still struggle to find our understanding around this feeling of love. I may be the worse culprit. You see, I don't know wht love is. However if I am to put my head to good use, then I have an idea of what love is not. I hope it doesn't sound too strange, By appraising my ignorance of love, I may discover what wisdom I  have about love.
Love is not logical; love is the only philosophy that can safely be pardoned for its lack of systematism. Love cannot be understood by a formula, you can't situate love in any context of reasonability. The feeling is irrational, that's why it's purely emotive and many of the time can't be controlled by the normal forces of life.
Love is inexplicable; sometimes when I hear people try to explain how they feel, I don't envy them at all. You see no matter how intelligent you are, you can't explain how and why you love someone. At worst, you can only describe to them. You understand why even dummies fall in love; you don't have to write any paper explaining how and why you are crazy about someone.
Love is not hoarded, each time we feel special about people, the best thing is to let them know, you can't shield the feeling of love, you can't succeed at keeping the rest of your love and showing just a little of it, it’s simply being selfish. You see, you can't even hide your feelings for a long time; sometimes the smell of love is so offensive that even someone with a bad cold can notice it from afar. Sometimes you can't even smell it yourself; at that point your nose loses its sense of smell all you realise is that something isn't right with you. You can't place a price on love. The exchange of love sometimes goes beyond the theory of demand and supply.
In fact, Love is not when you see him every day, love is not when he visits in that new car, love is not when you fear to offend her, love is not when you can never forgive him, love is not when you can count how much he has spent on you or can count how many times he calls you. Love is just not when all you do is to expect; love is not when your friends think you would make a nice couple, love is not when you can't argue your point out with him. Love is not when he puts you off with his dry jokes; love is not when you can't share the little you have. Love is not when you don't disagree. Love is not when you think he is perfect. Love is not when you can't laugh over his flaws. Love is not when you can't defend him; love is not when you are happy because you see him every day. Love is not when you can tell the colour of her waist beads but don't even know her favourite colour. Love is not when you know the size of his cock but don't even know his I.Q. level. Love is not when you swallow his cum but can't swallow your own pride. Love is not because her father is a minister of state. Love is not on the face, it’s hardly found in the butts. Love is not just because he is hairy or tall. Love is not the wisdom of the wise. It’s neither the folly of the folly. Love is not always in the pocket..Love is not one day. Love may not even be things I write here, it only took me just a few minutes.
So you see, there are lots of things love is not. There are a few left for your discovery. I for one see love in the colours of these words and the allure of these sentences: It must revive the strength of trust, relive the hopes of friendship and remind the beauty of living for something even against the world
Love is not Valentine’s Day


                                       
     

No comments:

Post a Comment