Monday 25 February 2013

ACCEPT THIS PRAISE I BRING.

My heart is a sanctuary; you are the goddess.
My soul is a fountain; your flow is flawless
My spirit sinks when your glory is dim.
Your smile alone is my vim.
My beginning, my end, my everything.


Your beauty brings joy that hardly dissapears
You make me rhyme like the Shakespears
Your kisses are bundles of sunshine
You illuminate my lips like a lipshine
Your speckle, your stain, your colour.


You pamper me like nothing else
My friends think I am something else
They think when they are around you feign
When you are gone, they swear our love is plain
My dew, my rain, my rainbow.


Your sensual fire is a trick that makes me stagger
You drop some heat in my crotch and fatten my trigger
You touch like a sizzling wand
You rock like the Osibisa band
Your solo, your duet, your harmony


If you are the Delilah in the rap-lines of Drake
Then let's give Sampson a break
You are as charming as your brain
I keep repeating that refrain
My life, my way my end.

No comments:

Post a Comment