Tuesday 22 January 2013

Women! What at all about them.

I'm told that there are several things in women that drive the men in us into that state of amorous affection. Some boys go fetish about some of these things, others can't simply help the weakness in them should their eyes lay visual claim to some of these usually tangible features of a woman; they would simply barter their manly glory for ass-cheeks, gracious feet, mountainous boobs, smooth skin, dimples, long legs et al. I don't necessarily mean the things that turn us on, though they may be the very things that fatten our shafts or make them crotch to the fabric of our flaps. I am particularly attracted to a few feminine features that may leave the hinges of my jaw loose for a minute or two having seen a girl blessed by those. I can comfortably proclaim that such girls are beautiful, or when in a poetic mood, I can simply Create a sensual chain of adjectives just to hang on my description of them…Some conveniently say “beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" and though it’s one of the senseless clichés to me, I can't help but swallow my pride to the logic that we all have different parts of a woman's body that we go crazy about. Be that as it may, a woman who is well created I think, should never face the rejection of a man's amorous eyes. We are created to be especially triggered by the stuff we see. Ok, so I have flapped about a number of irrelevant issues, let me go straight to the points, and pardon my bluntness; or forgive me lest you are disappointed. It’s all accepted in literature.
First of all, it deserves to be on record that the snow in me simmers at the experience of a girl who exudes some smartness. I have always maintained that I want a lady who would both arouse my loins and my intellect. That gives a good idea, right???? "What’s the point blowing my stick till I wear down in pleasure if you can’t blow some senses out of me when we both need to plan or make healthy arguments. I simply love ladies who are close to their books, are good at calculating their figures, and would die to have that novel, speak with such fluency that smacks of oratory, and have reasonable opinions that can spark an intellectual intercourse. Simply put, I would simply fall for a girl, who would not simply kowtow to my orders because she thinks am the most intelligent boyfriend. I hate girls who simply obey all the time; I don't want to be treated like an object of worship in a relationship or marriage. I don't want a pet in a woman, I need a friend; I don't want a student in a girl, I need a co-debator..
There are other physical features that endear to my sight, they are not necessarily what I need in a woman, they are things my romantic egos crave for...On any day, if I'm to choose amongst a bevy of women, which may never be the case, I would choose a skinny over too much flesh. That’s no breaking news right??? My breath is seized at the sight of a shapely slender or skinny girl with a pointed face and a cocoa-brown complexion…Maybe Meagan Goode of Hollywood fits into that description, but that can only be a dream..There are far prettier girls in Ghana I think and if I can have one of them, I would desire for one with a beautiful pair of natural walking sticks, those that are somewhat spotless, clean and smooth like the curtains of heaven. Those pair must be accompanied by feet that are adorned with grace and nails as bright as silk. I am shaken by girls with an appreciable set of twin towers straddled to their chest. Those that don't need to announce how juicy they are, even when they are incarcerated by the cover of blouses..
You may not need to have too much flesh both at your pelvic area or sitting region, yet you don’t have to miss your good shape if I have to fall for you, and your tummy obviously got to be flat, and your waist, well outlined. I've had a thing for girls who are hairy, I don't know it that would change...So you see, only if God gives me the opportunity to create a girl who would meet my fancy, I may have given you a fair idea..However, at least I'm certain I don’t have to wait for a lady with all these features...God keeps creating beautiful women, and though I may not be too handsome, He  brings out the best in me and affords me the strength to accept the things my eyes can’t  change.

LOVE CoNQUErS ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment